More dip dye!

After seeing my own dip dye my boyfriends wee sister and cousin both wanted me to dip dye their hair too!!

Aimee wasn't sure what colour to do hers but as her hair is light brown / dark blonde either bright pink or purple would look best. We went for manic panics hot hot pink!

Shaunie has been wanting to dye her hair lilac all over for a while but as lilac can be a slightly dull colour I think it would look better dip dyed on her platinum blonde hair.

Anyway, here's the results!


Products used:

Aimee - Manic Panic - Hot Hot Pink
Shaunie - Crazy Color - Lilac (I also mixed a bit of the colour for Shaunie's hair with conditioner to apply at the top of the colour to help blend as her hair is so light)

Sam xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Confessions of a Dyeaholic © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects