dip dye / ombre

hi guys :)

So I have really wanted to try out the dip dye look for a while now but you mainly see it on blonde / brown hair rather than bright red hair :/.  I have seen a couple of pics of people with red hair and orange tips and I love this combination so decided to try it for myself!  I only wanted to do a small amount on the tips and this is the result I got...



How To Achieve

For the tips I used Fudge Paintbox - Goldfinger and I also had to top up the red in my hair and decided to use Manic Panic - Rock 'n' Roll Red which I haven't tried before...




voila!


if anyone decides to try this out for themselves send me a picture i'd love to see :)

sam xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Confessions of a Dyeaholic © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects