Turquoise dip dye

Hello! It's been a while! I have lots of posts to add - I've been a bit lazy lately! 
 
Firstly, my sister in law Aimee wanted to change from her pink dip dye to Turquoise.  I really wish I could get my hair turquoise but unfortunately my hair has been red for so long that it won't lighten enough! :(
 
The first step is to lighten the ends with bleach, when I applied the bleach to her hair the pink just seemed to come out straight away!  The tricky part is to get the best shade of blonde so that the turquoise will turn out right.  If it is white blonde it will turn out more greeny and gingery blonde will go more blue!
 
I used Crazy Color - Peacock Blue on Aimee's hair and this is the result...!
 
 
I am so in love with this colour and so jealous!  It has lasted really well, she came round for a top up after 3 weeks but I didn't even think it really needed done...!
 
Another post coming up! x

3 comments:

 
Confessions of a Dyeaholic © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects