purple adventures!

1. My hair - I decided to do a purple / pinky colour!  I used Directions - Rubine and this is the result!  I really like this colour and it lasts really well.  This picture was taken after 1 wash.
 
 
2. Aimee's hair - She had been wanting to change from the dip dye and go for an all over colour and after seeing my she wanted the same colour!  I used the same dye (Directions - Rubine).  Her colour came out more pink than mine because I had put mine on top of red.  Here are the stages & results!
 
 






3. Aimees Hair 2 - After 2 weeks we both decided that her hair would look nicer if it was more purpley!  When I did her hair this time I used 1 tub of Directions - Rubine & mixed in 1/3 tub of Directions - Plum.  This is the result and I love this colour!!

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Confessions of a Dyeaholic © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects